Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 5X400
- Mfr. Model # 5X400
- UNSPSC # 26112105
- Catalog Page # 139
- Shipping Weight 2.1 lbs.
- TypeMagnetic Disc
- Static Torque (Ft.-Lb.)3/8 and 3/4
- Voltage @ 60 Hz115
- Coil Volts115VAC
- Max. HP @ 1725 RPM1/6
- Max. HP @ 3450 RPM1/2
- Ambient (C)40
- Power Lead Length (In.)15
- Mounts OnShaft Extension of Gearmotors by Using Brake Hub and Mounting Bolts
- Length (In.)3-1/32
- Dia. (In.)4-1/16
- FeaturesOne Disc can Easily be Removed to Reduce Torque to 3/8 ft-lb
- FunctionProvide 3/4 Ft-Lb Stopping and Holding Action on 1/14 to 1/4 HP Shaded Pole, Splitphase and PSC Gearmotors
- ApplicationFor Gearmotors, Conveyors and Door Openers
- IncludesMounting Bolts
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.