Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Linear Actuator, 1300 lb. Rated Load, 10" Stroke Length, 8.9 in./min. Speed @ Rated Load
- Item # 1XFX6
- Mfr. Model # 1XFX6
- UNSPSC # 31251511
- Catalog Page # 227
- Shipping Weight 27.95 lbs.
- Item Linear Actuator
- Rated Load 1300 lb.
- Stroke Length 10"
- Speed @ Rated Load 8.9 in./min.
- Duty Cycle 25%
- Voltage 115VAC
- Full Load Amps 4.2
- Retracted Length 20-1/2"
- Hz 60
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C/104 Degrees F
- Enclosure Type Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Capacitor Included Yes
- Capacitor Required Yes
- Feedback Signal No
- Limit Switch Type Adjustable
- Drive System Type Acme Worm Gear
- Gear Material Steel
- Screw Type Acme
- Nut Material Delrin
- Housing Material Steel
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Linear Motion Actuators (170)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.