Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeDPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range60 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Differential+/-15 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeCapillary with Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length7-3/8"
- Capillary Length84"
- FeaturesRemote Sensing Element for Wide Range of Control Applications
- For Use WithRegulating Temperature of Air or Liquids in Ducts, Pipes, Tanks or Boilers
- Enclosure TypeNone
- Input Voltage120 to 480 VAC
- Voltage Range120 to 480VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC30A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V30A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V30A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC30A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V30A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (890)
- Heat Controls (481)
- Temperature Control Units (360)
- Process Controls (357)
- Heating Controls (355)
- Hydronic Controls (306)
- Hot Water Controls (294)
- Water Temperature Controls (273)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Electric Heat Thermostats (87)
- Boiler Controls (84)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (84)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.