Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range-30 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential3.5 Degrees F
- Overall Length4-1/2"
- Temp. Sensitivity3 Degrees to 12 Degrees
- Sensor TypeHydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia.3/16"
- Sensing Bulb Length5"
- Capillary Length96"
- FeaturesRemote Sensing Element for Wide Range of Control Applications
- For Use WithRegulating Temperature of Air or Liquids in Ducts, Pipes, Tanks or Boilers
- Adjustable Throttle Range3 Degrees to 12 Degrees
- Enclosure TypeSteel
- Input Voltage24 to 600 VAC
- Voltage Range24 to 600VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V16A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V15A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Number of Stages1
- Thread NPT1/2" Knockout
- IncludesInstruction Manual; Mounting Hdwe; 96" Extended Bulb
- StandardsUL / CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (293)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Ventilation Controls (131)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (102)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
- Multipurpose Thermostats (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.