Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Voltage Thermostat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Number of Switches1
- Sensor TypeNTC Thermistor
- For Use WithHeat Only
- Enclosure TypePVC
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Voltage Range120VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V3A
- Number of Relay Inputs1
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Number of Stages1
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- IncludesScrews and Mounting Plate
- Agency ComplianceETL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heat Controls (480)
- Temperature Control Units (360)
- Heating Controls (354)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Digital Thermostats (203)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (173)
- Heater Controls (168)
- Heater Thermostats (157)
- Programmable Thermostats (144)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Multistage Thermostats (75)
- Heat Only Thermostats (50)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This thermostat does not have the ability to limit temperature range.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.