Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Voltage T-Stat, 30 to 110 F, SPST
- Item # 2NNT2
- Mfr. Model # 2NNT2
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 30 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Differential 3.5 Degrees F
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 2-1/8"
- Depth 2-1/8"
- Overall Length 5-3/4"
- Temp. Sensitivity 3 Degrees
- Sensor Type Hydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/16"
- Capillary Length 60"
- Features 430 Stainless Steel and Copper Alloys
- For Use With Motor Driven Ventilator
- Color Polished
- Application Cool Ventilation Only
- Enclosure Type Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage 24 to 600 VAC
- Voltage Range 24 to 600VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 16A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 15A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Number of Stages 1
- Thread NPT 1/2" Knockout
- Includes Instruction Sheet
- Standards UL, CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.