Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Voltage T-Stat, 35 to 95 F, SPST
- Item # 2NNR8
- Mfr. Model # 2NNR8
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3778
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open On Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 35 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Differential 3.5 Degrees F
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 2-1/8"
- Depth 2-1/8"
- Overall Length 5-3/4"
- Temp. Sensitivity 3 Degrees
- Sensor Type Hydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/16"
- Capillary Length 60"
- Features Extended Cord With A Piggyback Plug
- For Use With Electric Heating Loads, Electric Baseboard, Heat Cable Or Ceiling Panels
- Color Gray
- Application Heat Only
- Enclosure Type Steel
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Voltage Range 120VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 15A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Number of Stages 1
- Thread NPT 1/2" Knockout
- Includes 72" Extended Cord and Wire Hanger
- Standards UL, CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.