Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Voltage T-Stat, 35 to 95 F, SPST
- Item # 2NNR8
- Mfr. Model # 2NNR8
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4224
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpen On Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range30 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Differential3.5 Degrees F
- Overall Length5-3/4"
- Temp. Sensitivity3 Degrees
- Sensor TypeHydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia.3/16"
- Capillary Length60"
- FeaturesExtended Cord With A Piggyback Plug
- For Use WithElectric Heating Loads, Electric Baseboard, Heat Cable Or Ceiling Panels
- ApplicationHeat Only
- Enclosure TypeSteel
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Voltage Range120VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V15A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Number of Stages1
- Thread NPT1/2" Knockout
- Includes72" Extended Cord and Wire Hanger
- StandardsUL, CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.