Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 6GVX8
- Mfr. Model # 6GVX8
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 0.71 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionClose On Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential2 to 4 Degrees F
- Insertion Depth3/4"
- Sensor TypeBi-Metal
- For Use WithCooling Systems
- Enclosure TypeABS
- Input Voltage120 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V4.5A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V4.5A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V4.5A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V4.5A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V4.5A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V22A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V22A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V22A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC22A
- Full Load Amps22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V22A
- Number of Stages1
- StandardsUL CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes this can be used to turn on and off a Exhaust Fan at a givin temperature, just be sure the rating on the fan does not exceed the Switch.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.