Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range-10 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential6 to 8 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeBi-Metal
- For Use WithAgricultural, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- ApplicationHeating Only
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V13.8A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V10A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- IncludesContacts that Open on Temperature Rise for Heating Applications
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heat Controls (480)
- Temperature Control Units (360)
- Heating Controls (354)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (173)
- Heater Controls (168)
- Heater Thermostats (157)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Commercial Thermostats (81)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
- Heat Only Thermostats (50)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.