Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 2E815
- Mfr. Model # 2E815
- NSN # 5930-01-378-1780
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3781
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range -10 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential 6 to 8 Degrees F
- Height 5-1/2"
- Width 2-13/100"
- Depth 2-63/100"
- Sensor Type Bi-Metal
- Features Commercial
- For Use With Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Color Gray
- Application Heating Only
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 13.8A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 10A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Includes Contacts that Open on Temperature Rise for Heating Applications
- Standards CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.