Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3/4 HP Jet Pump Motor, 3-Phase, 3450 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, 56J Frame
- Item # 3N088
- Mfr. Model # 3N088
- NSN # 6105-01-036-5738
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 40
- Shipping Weight 21.6 lbs.
- Item Jet Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pumps
- Motor Sub Application Jet Pumps
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 3/4
- Nameplate RPM 3450
- Frame 56J
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 3.0-3.2/1.6
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical Shaft Down
- Bearings Ball
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Threaded
- Body Dia. 6.313"
- Insulation Class B
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Nominal Efficiency 74.0%
- Standards UL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (701848 and 225293)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 5U264MARATHON MOTORS
Price $334.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.