Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mtr, 3 Ph, 1.5hp, 1725,208-230/460, Eff 80.0
- Item # 3N018
- Mfr. Model # 3N018
- NSN # 6105-01-013-3616
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 14
- Shipping Weight 34.8 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor Type3-Phase
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps4.5-4.4/2.2
- Number of Speeds1
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.0
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Overall Length13-1/16"
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Efficiency GroupEnergy Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency80.8%
- Inverter RatedYes
- Warranty (Years)1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (7839)
- Industrial Motors (5388)
- Pump Motors (4808)
- Fan Motors (4357)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3306)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3202)
- Blower Motors (3076)
- TEFC Motors (3064)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2852)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2715)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2389)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2345)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2198)
- Conveyor Motors (2116)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2048)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.