Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Inline Blower, Belt-Drive, 24,968 CFM
- Item # 7J697
- Mfr. Model # 7J697
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4165
- Shipping Weight 803.45 lbs.
- Item Inline Duct Blower
- Type Belt-Drive Centrifugal, With Drive Package
- Wheel Dia. (In.) 42-1/2
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 24,968
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 24,459
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 23,950
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 23,363
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 22,762
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 22,151
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 21,502
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 20,206
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 18,533
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 16,581
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 33
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 31
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 30
- Blower RPM 604
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 160
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 21.1-19.1/9.5
- Motor RPM 1755
- Motor HP 7-1/2
- Max. BHP 7.84
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Height (In.) 58
- Width (In.) 58
- Max. Depth (In.) 50
- Inlet Dia. (In.) 30-1/3
- Outlet Dia. (In.) 30-1/3
- Outlet Height (In.) 43-7/8
- Outlet Width (In.) 43-7/8
- Inlet Width (In.) 43-7/8
- Inlet Height (In.) 43-7/8
- Max. Motor Height (In.) 18-7/8
- Mounting Position Vertical/Horizontal
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 1-1/4
- Speed Control No
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Includes Access Panels
- Agency Compliance UL/cUL 705, AMCA Sound & Air
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.