Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
NG Infrared Tube Heater, 150000BtuH
- Item # 7D849
- Mfr. Model # 7D849
- UNSPSC # 40101822
- Catalog Page # 4296
- Shipping Weight 268.0 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Gas Tube Heater
- Gas TypeNG
- Radiant Pipe60 ft.
- Amps AC4.8
- Min. Mounting Height16 ft.
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Behind 1-45 Deg.8
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Below 0 Deg.81
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Front 1-45 Deg.58
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Sides 0 Deg.24
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Top 0 Deg.6
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Top 1-45 Deg.10
- Vent Dia.4"
- IncludesMounting Chains, Stainless Steel Flexible Gas Connector, Gas Shut Off
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Is there a cleaning kit? What cleaning solutions are available to remove the soot? Is an air compressor with a high pressure air nozzle acceptable to use inside the tube? Any info available on this will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you.
There are no details in the manufacturers spec sheet for gas regulation for high altitude applications. You may want to call our HVAC tech team to get a copy of the maintainence manual. 800-472-4643
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.