Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LP Infrared Tube Heater, 150000 BtuH
- Item # 7D848
- Mfr. Model # 7D848
- UNSPSC # 40101822
- Catalog Page # 4296
- Shipping Weight 190.0 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Gas Tube Heater
- Gas TypeLP
- Radiant Pipe40 ft.
- Amps AC4.8
- Min. Mounting Height16 ft.
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Behind 1-45 Deg.8
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Below 0 Deg.81
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Front 1-45 Deg.58
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Sides 0 Deg.24
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Top 0 Deg.6
- Clearance to Combustibles (In.) Top 1-45 Deg.10
- Vent Dia.4"
- IncludesMounting Chains, Stainless Steel Flexible Gas Connector, Gas Shut Off
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If there is a smaller orffice I could have installed that would even be better.
The burner box is not available as an individual component. If you want to reduce the btu capacity you may want to consider having a contractor de-regulate the gas supply or offer other possible solutions.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.