Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Inline Duct Blower, Less Drive, 14-3/4 In
- Item # 10C391
- Mfr. Model # 10C391
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 3725
- Shipping Weight 79.0 lbs.
- Item In-Line Duct Blower
- Type Centrifugal, Less Drive Package
- Wheel Dia. (In.) 14"
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 160
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Height (In.) 23
- Width (In.) 23
- Max. Depth (In.) 22
- Inlet Dia. (In.) 10-1/2
- Outlet Dia. (In.) 10-5/8
- Outlet Height (In.) 19-7/8
- Outlet Width (In.) 19-7/8
- Inlet Width (In.) 19-7/8
- Inlet Height (In.) 19-7/8
- Max. Motor Height (In.) 12-3/8
- Mounting Position Vertical/ Horizontal
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Wheel Type Centrifugal Backward Inclined
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 3/4
- Includes Access Panel
- Agency Compliance UL/cUL-705, AMCA Sound And Air
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.