Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pool Pump, 3HP, 3450,208-230/460
- Item # 5PXE9
- Mfr. Model # 5PXE9
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3688
- Shipping Weight 77.85 lbs.
- ItemIn-Ground Swimming Pool Pump
- TypeSelf Priming
- Inlet/Outlet NPTF (In.)2 x 2
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- NEMA/IEC Frame182Y
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head156.8
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head155.7
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head152.8
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head141.7
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head129.4
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head114.1
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head98.3
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head81.3
- Max. Head (Ft.)96
- Suction Lift (Ft.)10
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)102 Degrees
- Length (In.)29-5/16
- Width (In.)11-5/16
- Height (In.)15-5/8
- ImpellerClosed, Noryl
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head54.3
- StandardsNSF STD 50, UL778
- FeaturesLarge Capacity Trap with See-Thru Lid, Lock In Basket, Winterizing Drain Plugs, Top Opening Stainless Steel Pump Clamp for Quick Access To Internal Components
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.