Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHigh Ambient Air Circulator
- Blade Dia.20"
- CFM High5500
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.580
- Motor HP1/2
- Motor RPM1725
- Operating Amps5.4/2.7
- Mounting LocationWall, Ceiling, Pedestal or IBeam
- Fan RPM1725
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.900
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft240
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.155
- Sound Level76dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.140 Degrees F
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.23"
- Max. Depth12-1/4"
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialMill Finish Aluminum
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishGray Polyester Powder Coat
- ApplicationHigh Temp. Spot Cooling
- StandardsUL, cUL, OSHA
- IncludesMounting Bolts, Conduit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6026)
- Ventilators (5427)
- Blowers (3732)
- Industrial Fans (2223)
- Wall-Mount Fans (974)
- Circulator Fans (382)
- Air Circulator Fans (334)
- Industrial Air Circulators (239)
- Floor Air Circulators (183)
- Assembled Fans (169)
- Floor Fans (168)
- Wall-Mount Air Circulators (147)
- Assembled Air Circulators (119)
- Pedestal-Mount Air Circulators (92)
- Pedestal Mount Fans (88)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.