Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Heat Pump Condensing Unit, 3.5 t
- Item # 6ELC4
- Mfr. Model # 6ELC4
- UNSPSC # 40101704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 220.0 lbs.
- Item Heat Pump Condensing Unit
- Nominal Capacity 3.5 t
- Cooling SEER 13
- BtuH Cooling 42,000
- BtuH Heating Based On Outdoor Ambient and Matched Componets
- Nominal Heating HSPF 7.70 to 8.20
- Voltage 208/230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Width 34"
- Depth 34"
- Height 40"
- Liquid Line Size 3/8"
- Suction Line Size 7/8"
- Min. Circuit Amps 20.9
- Max. Fuse Size 35
- Precharged With R-410A
- Features High Low Pressure Switches, Heavy Duty Wire Coil Guard
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 10 yr. Compressor, 5 yr. All Other Parts
- Standards AHRI
- Includes Filter Drier, Refrigerant Charge Includes Enough for Unit Plus 15 ft. of Lineset
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.