Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHazardous Location Wall Heater
- Heater TypeConvection
- BtuH Output12286
- Amps AC4.3
- Overall Height17-7/8"
- Overall Width39-1/2"
- Overall Depth8-1/4"
- Cabinet Width34"
- Cabinet Depth8-1/4"
- Cabinet Height17-7/8"
- Housing Material16 ga. Steel Cabinet
- Housing FinishGray Epoxy Textured Powder Coated
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsUL and C-UL for Class I Groups B, C, D and NEMA-4
- IncludesMounting Brackets, Pair (Rear Mounting)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This heater must be mounted 9" minimum from the floor. The top grille must be left with space to dispurse the heat. No other specifications are given. You may want to call our HVAC tech team to get a diagram and install instructions.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.