Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Location Unit Heater, 24 In. D
- Item # 2CJE6
- Mfr. Model # 2CJE6
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4282
- Shipping Weight 268.0 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Unit Heater
- Heater TypeFan Forced
- BtuH Output68300
- Amps AC25.1
- Air Flow2450 cfm
- Overall Height25-5/8"
- Overall Width24-3/4"
- Overall Depth24"
- Contactor Coil Voltage24
- Cabinet Width24-1/4"
- Cabinet Depth12-1/2"
- Cabinet Height24-3/4"
- Housing Material14 ga. Steel Cabinet
- Housing FinishGray Epoxy Textured Powder Coated
- FeaturesManual Reset Capillary, 24V Transformer and Contactor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsUL and C-UL for Class I Groups C, D, Division 1, 2, Class II, Groups E, F, G, Division 1 and 2
- IncludesAdjustable Louvers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The manufacturer does not offer a sound rating for this heater.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.