Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Drum Pump, Rotary, Cast Iron
- Item # 7P071
- Mfr. Model # 7P071
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3739
- Shipping Weight 12.04 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialCast Iron
- Wetted MaterialsSteel, Cast Iron, and Buna Rubber
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Discharge Tubing MaterialSteel
- For Use On15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke10 GPM @ 135 RPM
- Max. Viscosity5000 SSU
- Max. GPM for Oil10
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1"
- Discharge Tube Length7"
- Suction Tube Length26" to 43"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-9/16"
- ApplicationFor Lubricating Oils, Fuel Oils, Antifreeze
- Includes4HA25 1" NPT Suction Tube and 4HA34 Drum Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.