Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rotary Drum Pump, Steel/Aluminum, 1/2"FNPT
- Item # 6HKV5
- Mfr. Model # 6HKV5
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 12.8 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialSteel, Aluminum
- Wetted MaterialsSteel, Aluminum, Acetal, Nitrile Rubber
- Seal MaterialNitrile Rubber
- Gasket MaterialLeather
- Discharge Tubing MaterialSteel
- Piston MaterialAcetal
- For Use On15 to 55 gal. Drums
- Max. Pressure10 psi
- Max. Temp.150 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke32 oz.
- Max. Viscosity2000 SSU
- Inlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Outlet Size1/2" FNPT
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size5/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size13/16"
- Discharge Tube Length11"
- Suction Tube Length19-3/8" to 34-13/16"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1"
- Suction Tube TypeTelescopic
- Overall Length21-7/16"
- Adapter Type2" Bung
- Adapter MaterialAluminum
- ApplicationMotor Oil
- FeaturesDispenses Exactly 1 Quart Per Stroke
- IncludesThreaded Case and Suction Tube
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.