Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialCast Iron
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Spring Steel, Graphite, Paper, Polypropylene, Aluminum , Buthil Tereftalat
- Seal MaterialGraphite
- Gasket MaterialPaper
- Discharge Tubing MaterialZinc Plated Steel, Neoprene Rubber
- For Use On15 to 55 gal. Drums
- GPM10 @ 120 RPM
- Maximum Head10 ft.
- Max. Pressure10 psi
- Max. Temp.120 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity2000 SSU
- Max. GPM for Oil7
- Inlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1-1/8"
- Discharge Tube Length96"
- Suction Tube Length18-3/16" to 34-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1"
- Suction Tube TypeTelescopic
- Overall Length22"
- Adapter Type2" Bung
- Adapter MaterialCast Iron
- ApplicationDispensing Diesel Fuel And Light Oils
- Features3 Vein Construction Pump With Self Lubricating Graphite Veins And Seals. Pump Fitted With Mechanical Meter That Can Be Installed Horizontally Or Vertically
- IncludesSuction Tube With Filter Screen, Discharge Spout, Discharge Hose, Nozzle, Mechanical Flow Meter, Connecting Tube For Flow meter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: 6HKV5
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.