Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lever Drum Pump, Polyacetal, 3/4 In HB
- Item # 5UWG7
- Mfr. Model # 5UWG7
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3741
- Shipping Weight 2.75 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeLever
- Pump Body MaterialPolyacetal
- Wetted MaterialsPolyacetal, Polypropylene, Poyethylene, Viton
- Seal MaterialViton
- Gasket MaterialPolyacetal
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPolyethylene
- Piston MaterialPolyacetal
- For Use On15 to 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head6 ft.
- Max. Pressure10 psi
- Max. Temp.113 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke17 oz.
- Max. Viscosity1000 SSU
- Inlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Outlet Size3/4 In HB
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1-3/64"
- Discharge Tube Length78-3/4"
- Suction Tube Length13-3/4" to 38-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/8"
- Suction Tube TypeTelescopic
- Overall Length13"
- Adapter Type2 In Bung Built Into Pump Complete With Lock Nut
- Adapter MaterialPolyacetal
- ApplicationWater Based Media, Detergents, Soaps, Antifreeze, Windshield Wash, Hydraulic Oils, Lubricants, Herbicides, Pesticides and Dielectric Fluid
- FeaturesBuilt-In Lock Nut For Positioning Pump Outlet In Any Direction. Pump Outlet Has Air Vent For Stopping Siphon Action.
- IncludesTelescopic Suction Tube and Discharge Hose
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.