Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rotary Drum Pump, Cast Iron, 3/4In FNPT
- Item # 4VCR2
- Mfr. Model # 4VCR2
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3739
- Shipping Weight 19.92 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialCast Iron
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Steel, Graphite, Polypropylene, Paper
- Seal MaterialGraphite
- Gasket MaterialPaper
- Discharge Tubing MaterialZinc Plated Steel
- For Use On15, 30, 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head10 ft.
- Max. Pressure10 psi
- Max. Temp.250 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke10 GPM @ 120 RPM
- Max. Viscosity2000 SSU
- Max. GPM for Oil7
- Inlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size55/64"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1-3/64"
- Discharge Tube Length7-31/64"
- Suction Tube Length18-3/16" to 34-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1"
- Suction Tube TypeTelescopic
- Overall Length10-7/8"
- Adapter Type2" Bung
- Adapter MaterialCast Iron
- ApplicationOil based Media, Diesel, Kerosene, Non Corrosive Media
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.