Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialCast Iron
- Wetted MaterialsSteel, Cast Iron, and Buna Rubber
- Seal MaterialBuna-N
- Discharge Tubing MaterialSteel
- For Use On15, 30, 55 gal. Drums
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke10 GPM @ 135 RPM
- Max. Viscosity2000 SSU
- Inlet Size1" FNPT
- Outlet Size1" OD
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1"
- Discharge Tube Length10-1/2"
- Overall Length11"
- Adapter Type2" NPT Bung
- ApplicationLubricating Oils, Fuel Oils, Antifreeze
- FeaturesNot For Use With Gasoline
- IncludesPump Only; See Optional Accessories for Discharge and Suction Tubes
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.