Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Drum Pump, Piston, PVC, 11/16In OD
- Item # 4HA32
- Mfr. Model # 4HA32
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3740
- Shipping Weight 2.64 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialPVC
- Wetted MaterialsPVC, Viton, Glass
- Seal MaterialViton
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPVC
- Piston MaterialPVC
- For Use On15, 30, and 55 gal. Drums
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity4000 SSU
- Inlet Size1"
- Outlet Size11/16" OD
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size11/16"
- Discharge Tube Length4-1/2"
- Suction Tube Length23"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size9/16"
- Suction Tube Type2-Piece Tube
- Overall Length50"
- Adapter Type2" NPT Bung
- ApplicationAmmonium, Detergents, Most Acids, Oils, Rinse Additives, Soda Ash
- IncludesStraight Horizontal Spout
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.