Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialStainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, PTFE
- Seal MaterialPacking Gland, Repairable
- Discharge Tubing MaterialStainless Steel
- Piston MaterialPTFE
- For Use On15, 30, and 55 gal. Drums
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke4 to 22
- Max. Viscosity2000 SSU
- Inlet Size1"
- Outlet Size21/32" ID, 3/4" OD
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size5/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length7-1/2"
- Suction Tube Length35"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/2"
- Overall Length43"
- Adapter TypeDrum
- ApplicationSolvents and Photographic Chemicals
- IncludesBung Adapter, Repair Kit and Metering Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 3BY48
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.