Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Piston Drum Pump, Polypropylene, 5/8In OD
- Item # 3BY45
- Mfr. Model # 3BY45
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3740
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Pump Body Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Polyethylene
- Seal Material Repairable Packing Unit
- Discharge Tubing Material Nitrile Rubber Buna-N
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- For Use On 5, 15, 30, and 55 gal. Drums
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke 2 to 8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 4000 SSU
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 5/8 OD, 1/2 ID
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 5/8"
- Discharge Tube Length 11"
- Suction Tube Length 15-1/2", 16-1/2" or 32-1/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 5/8"
- Overall Length 43-1/3"
- Metered Yes
- Adapter Type Drum and Pail
- Application Water, Water-based Liquids, and Detergents
- Includes Suction And Discharge Tubes, Metering Kit, 2" Bung Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It appears to screw on like a cap. Can it handle Acids?
This pump is designed to fit on a 15,30 and 55 gallon barrels.
Pump should only be used with liquids compatible with pump component materials. Consult PUMP CHEMICAL
COMPATIBILITY CHART and PUMP SPECIFICATIONS. Also, the chemical supplier should be consulted regarding
any questions of chemical compatibility, proper and safe use and handling of chemical. Misapplication of pump or use of
on-compatible liquids will void warranty. If you need additional information. Please call 1-800-Grainger to speak with a Customer Service Agent. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.