Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Zinc Alloy Hand Operated Drum Pump, Lever, Ounces per Stroke: 18 oz.
- Item # 3BY42
- Mfr. Model # 3BY42
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3334
- Shipping Weight 6.5 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Lever
- Housing Material Zinc Alloy
- Wetted Materials Zinc Alloy, Plated Steel, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, NBR
- Discharge Tubing Material Plated Steel
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- For Use With Paraffin, Motor Oils, Cutting Oil and Many Other Viscous Liquids
- Ounces per Stroke 18 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 4000 SSU
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 3/4" ID, 7/8" OD
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 9"
- Suction Tube Length 33-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 7/8"
- Suction Tube Type Telescopic
- Adapter Type Drum
- Adapter Material Steel
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features 2 tubes
- Includes Repair Kit
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 4HA26DAYTON
Price $184.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.