Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston, Ounces per Stroke: 0.14 oz.
- Item # 2UY12
- Mfr. Model # 2UY12
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3333
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials PE, Aluminum, Nitrile Rubber Buna-N, Steel, PVC
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC, Aluminum
- Piston Material Nitrile Rubber Buna-N
- For Use With Oils, Auto Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid, Cleaners, Nonflammable Liquids
- Ounces per Stroke 0.14 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 3000 SSU
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 1/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 21"
- Suction Tube Length 7-3/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1/2"
- Suction Tube Type Pump Body
- Adapter Type Threaded
- Adapter Material Nylon
- Features Easy to Use
- Includes 1 Liter Bottle, Spout
- Height 4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 5XA53DAYTON
Price $92.65 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.