Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Steel, Fixed Nozzle, Push Button Hand Dryer 115 Voltage
- Item # 3NXE7
- Mfr. Model # 3NXE7
- UNSPSC # 47131707
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 16.0 lbs.
- ItemHand Dryer
- Cover MaterialSteel
- Dryer ActivationPush Button
- Dry Time30 sec.
- ADA CompliantNo
- FinishWhite Epoxy
- Air Flow Rate200 CFM
- Max. Air Temp.70 Degrees F Above Ambient
- Sound Level dB70
- StandardscULus Listed
- IncludesCover Removal Tool
Compliance and Restrictions
- Dayton Hand Dryer Selection Guide
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Operating Instructions and Parts Manual
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Dimensional Drawing
- 1GVL6 1GVL7 3NXE7 3NXE8 5W630 5W631 5W632 5W633 6H009 Technical Data Sheet
- 3NXE7 Wiring Diagram
- Dayton 3NXE7 5W630 5W631 5W632 5W633 3NXE8 6H009 1GVL6 1GVL7 Cost Worksheet
- Dayton How to Choose a Hand Dryer
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryers 5W630A 5W631A 5W632A 5W633A 6H009A Replacement Parts List
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.