Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Dryer, White, 12 sec, 9.6 Amps, 105 CFM
- Item # 3NXE5
- Mfr. Model # 3NXE5
- UNSPSC # 47131707
- Catalog Page # 1799
- Shipping Weight 8.7 lbs.
- ItemHand Dryer
- Cover MaterialCast Aluminum
- Dryer ActivationAutomatic
- Dry Time12 sec.
- ADA CompliantNo
- FinishWhite Epoxy
- Air Flow Rate105 CFM
- Max. Air Temp.34 Degrees F Above Ambient
- Sound Level dB73
- StandardscULus Listed
- IncludesCover Removal Tool
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Operating Instructions and Parts Manual
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Dimensional Drawing
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Technical Data Sheet
- 3NXE5 Wiring Diagram
- Dayton Hand Dryer Cost Savings Analysis Worksheet
- Dayton How to Choose a Hand Dryer
- Dayton Hand Dryer Green Fact Sheet
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.