Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/10 HPHVAC MotorShaded Pole1550 Nameplate RPM115 VoltageFrame 4.4
- Item # 3M059
- Mfr. Model # 3M059
- NSN # 6105-00-451-1202
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 64
- Shipping Weight 6.75 lbs.
- ItemHVAC Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationDirect Dr Fan/Blower
- Motor DesignShaded Pole
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1550
- Number of Speeds1
- Full Load Amps3.3
- Motor Mounting TypeStud
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCWSE
- Length Less Shaft4-7/16"
- Shaft Dia.3/8"
- Shaft Length2"
- Body Dia.4.4"
- Stud/Base Mtg. Pattern2-3/4 x 2-3/4"
- RPM Range1501-1600
- StandardsUL Recognized (E37403), CSA Certified (701887)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.