Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPoultry Fan Motor
- Motor ApplicationFarm Duty
- Motor Sub ApplicationPoultry Fans
- Motor TypeCapacitor-Start/Capacitor-Run
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps8.2/4.2-4.1
- Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Frame MaterialRolled Steel
- FinishGreen Epoxy
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Service Factor1.40
- Max. Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Shaft TypeKeyed
- Length Less Shaft10"
- Overall Length11-7/8"
- Insulation ClassB
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized (E37403), CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8346)
- Fan Motors (4530)
- TEAO Motors (472)
- Totally Enclosed Air-Over Motors (469)
- Exhaust Fan Motors (442)
- Belt-Drive Motors (384)
- Agricultural Fan Motors (343)
- Farm-Duty Motors (341)
- 1-Phase Belt-Drive Motors (146)
- 1-Phase Farm-Duty Motors (125)
- Split-Phase Belt-Drive Motors (119)
- Belt-Drive Split-Phase Motors (115)
- TEAO Split-Phase Motors (70)
- Poultry Fan Motors (67)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.