Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Grinder Pump, 3 HP, 460 Volts, 7.15 Amps
- Item # 12T647
- Mfr. Model # 12T647
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3682
- Shipping Weight 229.0 lbs.
- Item Grinder Pump
- Type Manual
- HP 3
- Voltage 460
- Amps 7.15
- Height (In.) 30-1/4"
- Dia. (In.) 11
- Cord Length (Ft.) 20
- Discharge NPT (In.) 2-1/2 Flange
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide, Ceramic, SS
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 94
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 89
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 7
- Max. Head (Ft.) 72
- Max. Temp. (F) 140
- Phase 3
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.) 1/2
- RPM 3450
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Bearing Type Ball
- Impeller Material Brass
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 93
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 78
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 65
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 30
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Thermal Protection No
- Standards CUS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.