Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Grinder Pump, 3 HP, 230 Volts, 23.1 Amps
- Item # 12T645
- Mfr. Model # 12T645
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3682
- Shipping Weight 250.0 lbs.
- ItemGrinder Pump
- Height (In.)30-1/4"
- Dia. (In.)11
- Cord Length (Ft.)20
- Discharge NPT (In.)2-1/2 Flange
- Shaft SealSilicon Carbide, Ceramic, SS
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head94
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head89
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head46
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head7
- Max. Head (Ft.)72
- Max. Temp. (F)140
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)1/2
- Motor TypePSC
- Bearing TypeBall
- Impeller MaterialBrass
- Base MaterialCast Iron
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head93
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head92
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head85
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head78
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head65
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head30
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Thermal ProtectionNo
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.