Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
General Purpose Motor, 1/2 HP, Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115/230 Voltage, Frame 48Z
- Item # 6K965
- Mfr. Model # 6K965
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 10
- Shipping Weight 20.9 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Number of Speeds1
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Dripproof
- Motor Mounting TypeCradle Base
- Full Load Amps8.2/4.1
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Overall Length10-5/16"
- RPM Range1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8409)
- Industrial Motors (5318)
- Pump Motors (4874)
- Fan Motors (4288)
- Blower Motors (3283)
- Dripproof Motors (2569)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (959)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (939)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (933)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (926)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (922)
- General Purpose Capacitor-Start Motors (915)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) Capacitor-Start Motors (892)
- Capacitor-Start General Purpose Motors (890)
- Furnace Blower Motors (829)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.