Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2 HP General Purpose Motor, Split-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 115, Frame 48Z
- Item # 6K764
- Mfr. Model # 6K764
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 8
- Shipping Weight 18.15 lbs.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design Split-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 48Z
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 8.9
- Number of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Cradle Base
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Insulation Class F
- Service Factor 1.25
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Overall Length 10-5/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E47479), CSA (156060)
- Duty Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8102)
- Pump Motors (4568)
- Fan Motors (4110)
- Blower Motors (3218)
- Dripproof Motors (2407)
- Conveyor Motors (2001)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (907)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (897)
- Furnace Blower Motors (804)
- ODP (Open Dripproof) Split-Phase Motors (239)
- Pump-Duty Split-Phase Motors (171)
- Split-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (169)
- Split-Phase Pump Motors (160)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.