Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor TypeSplit-Phase
- EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps8.9
- Number of Speeds1
- MountingCradle Base
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Overall Length10-5/16"
- Shaft TypeFlat
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (156060)
- Warranty (Years)1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (7856)
- Pump Motors (4807)
- Fan Motors (4374)
- Blower Motors (3093)
- Dripproof Motors (2247)
- Conveyor Motors (2115)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (952)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (828)
- Furnace Blower Motors (819)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) Split-Phase Motors (233)
- Split-Phase Pump Motors (147)
- Split-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (145)
- Pump-Duty Split-Phase Motors (144)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.