Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2 HP General Purpose Motor, Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 115/208-230, Frame 48
- Item # 6K178
- Mfr. Model # 6K178
- NSN # 6105-01-291-1056
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 11
- Shipping Weight 23.6 lbs.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 48
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 8.6/4.1-4.3
- Number of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Insulation Class B
- Service Factor 1.25
- Frame Material Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 1-1/2"
- Overall Length 11-5/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E47479), CSA (225293)
- Duty Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 20CL601/2 HP General Purpose Motor, Capacitor-Start/Run, 1725 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 115/208-230, Frame 48DAYTON
Price $342.00 / each
Item # 6K177DAYTON
Price $351.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8102)
- Industrial Motors (4945)
- Pump Motors (4564)
- Fan Motors (4110)
- Blower Motors (3218)
- Dripproof Motors (2407)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (907)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (897)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (890)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (873)
- General Purpose Capacitor-Start Motors (867)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (859)
- ODP (Open Dripproof) Capacitor-Start Motors (826)
- Capacitor-Start General Purpose Motors (802)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.