Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
General Purpose Motor, 3/4 HP, Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 115/208-230, Frame 56
- Item # 6K123
- Mfr. Model # 6K123
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 11
- Shipping Weight 29.4 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps11.0/5.4-5.5
- Number of Speeds1
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.15
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Overall Length13"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Warranty (Years)1
- RPM Group1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8423)
- Industrial Motors (5221)
- Pump Motors (4828)
- Fan Motors (4301)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3322)
- Blower Motors (3290)
- TEFC Motors (3065)
- Conveyor Motors (2073)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (958)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (938)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (934)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (927)
- General Purpose Capacitor-Start Motors (916)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (913)
- Capacitor-Start General Purpose Motors (880)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.