Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2 HP General Purpose Motor, Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 115/208-230, Frame 56C
- Item # 5GD57
- Mfr. Model # 5GD57
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 12
- Shipping Weight 23.0 lbs.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56C
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 8.0/4.0-4.0
- Number of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Face
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Insulation Class B
- Service Factor 1.15
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E47479), CSA (225293)
- Duty Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6K342DAYTON
Price $306.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8100)
- Industrial Motors (4944)
- Pump Motors (4562)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3340)
- TEFC Motors (3247)
- C-Face Motors (1956)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (906)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (897)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (889)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (873)
- General Purpose Capacitor-Start Motors (866)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (859)
- Direct-Drive Motors (827)
- Capacitor-Start General Purpose Motors (801)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (551)
- TEFC No-Base Motors (98)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.