Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps3.4-3.4/1.7
- Number of Speeds1
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.00
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Overall Length12-11/16"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Efficiency GroupEnergy Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency80.3%
- Inverter RatedYes
- Warranty (Years)1
- RPM Group1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8285)
- Industrial Motors (5581)
- Pump Motors (5042)
- Fan Motors (4487)
- Blower Motors (3212)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3186)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2961)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2557)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2373)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2262)
- Conveyor Motors (2100)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2012)
- TENV Motors (466)
- Totally Enclosed Nonventilated Motors (455)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.