Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
General Purpose Motor5 HPCapacitor-Start, 1740 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 230, Frame 184T
- Item # 2TJ12
- Mfr. Model # 2TJ12
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 11
- Shipping Weight 104.0 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1740
- Full Load Amps20.5
- Number of Speeds1
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.00
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Shaft Dia.1-1/8"
- Shaft Length2-3/4"
- Length Less Shaft14-11/16"
- Overall Length17-7/16"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE
- Nominal Efficiency82.5%
- Warranty (Years)1
- RPM Group1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8334)
- Industrial Motors (5258)
- Pump Motors (4825)
- Fan Motors (4243)
- TEFC Motors (3453)
- Blower Motors (3246)
- C-Face Motors (2061)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (957)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (942)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (941)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (922)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (918)
- General Purpose Capacitor-Start Motors (909)
- Capacitor-Start General Purpose Motors (860)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (824)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.