Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGas Unit Heater
- Gas TypeLP
- Fan TypePropeller
- BtuH Input350,000
- BtuH Output283,500
- Air Flow5600 cfm
- Full Load Amps13.5
- Gas Connection3/4"
- Flue Dia.6"
- O.C. Mounting48-5/8"
- Height34 1/9
- Indoor Air Discharge Height24-1/2"
- Indoor Air Discharge Width48-3/4"
- Air Temp. Rise47 Degrees F
- Installation Height8 to 20 ft.
- Ignition SystemHot Surface Pilot
- Primary Heat Exchanger Material20 ga. Aluminized Steel
- Drive TypeDirect
- Burner Air Inlet Size6"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr. All Components, Additional 9 yrs. On Heat Exchanger, Flue Collector and Burners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit can be converted from LP to natural gas. We will need to know if your unit is hot surface or spark ignition and if the unit was manufactured before or after 2006. You can call our HVAC tech support team at 800-472-4643 and we should be able to get you a part number for the conversion kit.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.