Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Unit Heater, NG, 160,000 BtuH, 26-1/8W
- Item # 4DG35
- Mfr. Model # 4DG35
- NSN # 4520-01-252-2592
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 291.0 lbs.
- ItemGas Unit Heater
- Gas TypeNG
- Fan TypePropeller
- BtuH Input200,000
- BtuH Output160,000
- Air Flow2640 cfm
- Full Load Amps7.8
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Flue Dia.5"
- O.C. Mounting23"
- Indoor Air Discharge Height18"
- Indoor Air Discharge Width23-5/8"
- Air Temp. Rise56 Degrees F
- Installation Height8 to 20 ft.
- Ignition SystemIntermittent Spark
- Primary Heat Exchanger Material20 ga. Aluminized Steel
- Drive TypeDirect
- Burner Air Inlet Size5"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr. All Components
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.