Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gas Unit Heater, NG/LP, Propeller, BtuH Output 166,000, 3200 cfm, Gas Connection 1/2"
- Item # 32V250
- Mfr. Model # 32V250
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # 4295
- Shipping Weight 252.0 lbs.
- ItemGas Unit Heater
- Gas TypeNG/LP
- Fan TypePropeller
- BtuH Input200,000
- BtuH Output166,000
- Air Flow3200 cfm
- Full Load Amps8.0
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Flue Dia.5"
- O.C. Mounting30-5/8"
- Indoor Air Discharge Height24-1/2"
- Indoor Air Discharge Width30-3/4"
- Air Temp. Rise47 Degrees F
- Installation Height8 to 12 ft.
- Ignition SystemDirect Spark
- Primary Heat Exchanger Material20 ga. Aluminized Steel
- Drive TypeDirect
- Burner Air Inlet Size5"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length10 yr. on Heat Exchanger, Burners, And Flue Collector. All Other Parts Are 1 yr.
- StandardsETL, ETLc Certified, NRCAN
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.