Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gas Unit Heater, NG/LP, Propeller, BtuH Output 72,900, 1100 cfm, Gas Connection 1/2", Full Load Amps
- Item # 2RYV2
- Mfr. Model # 2RYV2
- UNSPSC # 40101806
- Catalog Page # 4294
- Shipping Weight 113.0 lbs.
- ItemGas Unit Heater
- Gas TypeNG/LP
- Fan TypePropeller
- BtuH Input90,000
- BtuH Output72,900
- Air Flow1100 cfm
- Full Load Amps6.4
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Flue Dia.4"
- O.C. MountingAdjustable
- Indoor Air Discharge Height22-5/8"
- Indoor Air Discharge Width30"
- Air Temp. Rise60 Degrees F
- Installation Height8 ft.
- Ignition SystemDirect Spark
- Primary Heat Exchanger Material20 ga. Aluminized Steel
- Drive TypeDirect
- Burner Air Inlet Size5"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr. Part, 10 yr. Heat Exchanger
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2RYV3Gas Unit Heater, NG/LP, Propeller, BtuH Output 85, 050, 1300 cfm, Gas Connection 1/2", Full Load AmpsDAYTON
Price $1,078.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.