Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5 HP General Purpose Motor, Capacitor-Start, 1740 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 230, Frame 184T
- Item # 6K854
- Mfr. Model # 6K854
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 11
- Shipping Weight 82.0 lbs.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 5
- Nameplate RPM 1740
- Frame 184T
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 21.0
- Number of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Insulation Class F
- Service Factor 1.15
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/8"
- Shaft Length 2-3/4"
- Overall Length 14-5/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E47479), CSA (225293)
- Duty Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8102)
- Industrial Motors (4945)
- Pump Motors (4568)
- Fan Motors (4110)
- Blower Motors (3218)
- Dripproof Motors (2407)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (907)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (897)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (890)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (873)
- General Purpose Capacitor-Start Motors (867)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (859)
- ODP (Open Dripproof) Capacitor-Start Motors (826)
- Capacitor-Start General Purpose Motors (802)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.