Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
General Purpose Motor5 HPCapacitor-Start/Run, 1740 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 230, Frame 184T
- Item # 6K854
- Mfr. Model # 6K854
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 11
- Shipping Weight 82.0 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start/Run
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM1740
- Full Load Amps21.0
- Number of Speeds1
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.15
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Shaft Dia.1-1/8"
- Shaft Length2-3/4"
- Overall Length14-5/8"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Warranty (Years)1
- RPM Group1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8330)
- Industrial Motors (5273)
- Pump Motors (4827)
- Fan Motors (4240)
- Blower Motors (3260)
- Dripproof Motors (2512)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (944)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (939)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (938)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (925)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (921)
- General Purpose Capacitor-Start Motors (890)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) Capacitor-Start Motors (872)
- Capacitor-Start General Purpose Motors (870)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.