Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Belt Drive Motor, 1 HP, Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, Frame 56
- Item # 6K321
- Mfr. Model # 6K321
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 10
- Shipping Weight 29.7 lbs.
- ItemBelt Drive Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Number of Speeds1
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Dripproof
- Motor Mounting TypeCradle Base
- Full Load Amps13.6/6.9-6.9
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Overall Length11-13/16"
- Nominal Efficiency66.0%
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsUL Recognized (E37403), CSA Certified (156060)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8087)
- Industrial Motors (4978)
- Pump Motors (4592)
- Fan Motors (4128)
- Blower Motors (3178)
- Dripproof Motors (2435)
- 1-Phase General Purpose Motors (928)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (913)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (908)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (891)
- General Purpose Capacitor-Start Motors (890)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (877)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) Capacitor-Start Motors (849)
- Capacitor-Start General Purpose Motors (823)
- Furnace Blower Motors (808)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
On terminal #1 you should have the Yellow with black stripe wire, and the Hot 120v line from the power supply (black).
On terminal #4 you should have the Black wire.
On terminal #5 you should have the Brown and Orange wires
On terminal #6 you should have the White, Red, Yellow and the Neutral line from the power supply (white).
If you have any more questions please Give Grainger a call at 1-800-472-4643 and ask for tech support, they will be more than happy to further assist you.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.